Of course I stopped it the first time right smack in the middle; right in the heat of the emotional part. The first time I watched this it was shortly after diagnosis and probably a week or two before my surgery. I wasn't sleeping, I was literally a pasty ball of fear fueled emotions. I still haven't shared it because I didn't want to prompt the same feelings in others. What if they were having an awesome day and I just totally made them cry and ruined it? Shit man, I don't want to do that. But now I can watch this through a different light.
Hopefully this video works. I've included the link, too, just in case :) Please spend 5 minutes and watch.
I would tell myself:
- Do not worry about what people think.
- You need to open up more because people will never know the true YOU until you let go of insecurities (I used to be SUPER shy – took me waaay too long to figure this one out).
- That one breakup will not end you even though you think it will, and you will be thankful that you went through it so you know what you DON’T want.
- That other breakup, you should have done it sooner…
- Yes, you find someone - an amazing man - with all of the things you DO want.
- You won’t get a boob job because you don’t need a boob job. You will spend your saved money on a giant subwoofer and an annoying, loud ass muffler. You were sooo fast and soooo furious.
- There still aren’t any surgeries yet that will fix your eardrums because of said loud music you listened to.
- Don’t be afraid of doctors, they are there to help you.
- Don't be afraid of outcomes, they will shape you into who you are.
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY PEOPLE :) GIVE AN HONEST SMILE TO A STRANGER TODAY.