So far, this is what I know about 2014.
- 01/06/14: The start of a new JOB! We're still ironing a few things out, but the date is tentative and I hope to have found my new home.
- 02/09/14: The Walking Dead comes back on...totally missing that show (only including it because they're doing a marathon right now so it's on my mind)
- 02/28/14: One year since diagnosis.
- 04/12/14: One year since surgery.
- 04/26/14: One year since I was told that the surgery was successful: no further excision need and lymph nodes were clear.
- 04/28/14: Me and the hubs wedding wedding anniversary of 7 years.
- 09/24/14: Five year anniversary of when I decided to quit smoking (though I did continue to have a puff here and there for a little bit).
- 11/21/14: 10 year anniversary of me and the hubs being together.
- 11/21/14: 5 year anniversary of the last time I smoked.
May 2014 be a great year for ALL of us! Filled with good health, good luck, good food and good friends. Happy New Year everyone!